The Love to Sing four term music education programme is a teacher friendly resource that will motivate and inspire young children and educators in early childhood centres and junior primary classrooms.
Full year music programme – it’s all done for you!
CD 1 Includes
• Up the Tempo Music Programme
• A generic 90 page PDF teacher resource book which features term overviews; teaching templates which includes: goals; objectives; warm-up activities; teaching ideas; assessments; glossary; preparation; extension ideas; song lyrics; extra curricular ideas and activities; instruments and bonus ‘Teaching Stuff’
• Also a New Zealand 90 page PDF teacher resource book “This resource for early childhood and junior teachers is a comprehensive programme which includes links to the other curriculum areas and Achievement Objectives for the Arts in the New Zealand Curriculum document and the Te Whaariki Goals. Extension ideas, assessment activities and explanations of musical terms and instruments are also included in this resource.
• 20 catchy songs sung by top young talent
CD 2 Includes
• A 25 page PDF resource book which features song lyrics; templates and bonus ‘Stuff for Teachers’
• 4 instrumental only songs great for performances
• 20 ‘themed’ songs sung by top young talent:
DVD Up the Tempo includes:
20 songs as featured in Up the Tempo. All songs are filmed at different locations.
Are you Ready?
Old MacDonald Had a Farm
Two Little Eyes
Jack in the Box
Reach Up High
We’re Going to the Zoo
Once in Silly Land
Touch the Stars
Nursery Rhyme Medley