- Shipping & Delivery
- Deliveries will be processed during weekdays, not weekends. Within the North Island if we have your order in stock, we aim to deliver within 3 business days. Orders to the South Island we aim to deliver within 3-5 business days similarly if your order is in stock. Please note that our online store quantities do not necessarily reflect our instock quantities.
- Shipping is calculated at a standard nationwide rate within New Zealand of $8 for the first item as a packaging and handling fee plus an additional $0.60 per additional item. International shipping rates are not yet available for online ordering from the website and will be added at a later date. For International Orders please contact us to request a shipping quote.
- Orders placed over $200 NZD total are eligable for free shipping within New Zealand. This will be applied automatically when completing the order in the checkout screen.
- Privacy & Security
- We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. Papakura Education Services may provide aggregate statistics about our customers and website trends, however, these statistics will not have any personal information which would identify you.
- We want you to have a safe and secure shopping experience online. During checkout we use SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol, whereby sensitive information is encrypted to protect your privacy. Upon completion of the checkout process, you will be redirected to our trusted payment processor, DPS Payment Express, where payment will be processed before returning to our site. We do not store your credit card details.
- You can help to protect your details from unauthorised access by logging out each time you finish using the site, particularly if you are doing so from a public or shared computer
- Returns & Replacements
- In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty or incorrect product, we will refund your postage costs in returning the product to us and happily exchange the product. Goods must be returned in their original condition (i.e. not marked in any way) within 30 days of original invoicing. Returns and replacements are only accepted for faulty or incorrect products- we do not accept returning or replacing goods because of reconsideration.
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- All prices listed on Papakura Education Services are in New Zealand dollars and are inclusive of GST (GST Number: 104-688-608) and any other sales tax. All prices are correct when published. Please note that we reserve the right to alter prices at any time for any reason. If this should happen after you have ordered a product, we will contact you prior to processing your order.
- We accept payments by Credit Card and Direct Bank Deposit. Please note that orders made by Direct Deposit may be delayed in being processed until payment has cleared.
Invoicing & Order Numbers
We offer invoicing to your school, early education centre, kindergarten or organisation as a alternative method of payment. Please provide your own reference number/order number and a contact person's name. Please note that products will only be shipped to the school/organisations address. We will not ship to personal addresses using this payment method.