The Active Lifestyle Big Book explores how an active lifestyle, which includes a variety of physical activities, promotes happy, healthier people who learn more effectively, sleep better and feel better. It looks at:
- how much and what types of physical activity you need
- what happens to your body when you undertake physical activity
- what you need to get fit and stay fit
- team sports and why they are good for you
- encouraging physical activities to be part of your leisure time
- how to strive for good emotional health and overcome stress
- being safe when you take part in physical activities.