Assignments in Food Technology provides a variety of practical activities not found in textbooks that will provide opportunities for revision, homework, and extension.
- Safe Kitchen Practices
- Equipment and Tools
- Eating Habits in the Stone Age
- Influences on Eating Patterns
- The Role of Food
- Cooking Fruit, Vegetables and Meat
- Practical Cooking Experiments
- Baking and Starch
- Leavening Agents and Eggs
- Food Preparation
- Making Meals Enjoyable
- Junk Food and Obesity
- Healthy Eating Pyramid
- Food Choices.